Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh Chipotle.....

How you used to be so kind to my stomach. Not anymore. YOU SUCK!

Last night Shay and I decided to rent a movie and get Chipotle bowls. I thought that I might be able to handle it this time around. I had had it when I was around 5 weeks pregnant and got so queezy after eating it.

After not finding the movie we wanted to see, we threw Big Bang Theory Season 1 into the DVD player, and picnicked on the couch. All was well until about 5 minutes after I was finished. The fear of the stomach turning made me rush to bathroom floor with my EMU Sweatshirt blanket and lay there. All the while, Shay was sitting on the toilet above me (not the smartest place to sit) and Sprocket curled up next to my head.

I am such a wuss! I didn't get sick but I will NEVER eat Chipotle again while pregnant.

Otherwise, I have been feeling great. No bleeding, no cramps, nothing.

My amazing Auntie Cathy sent me this wonderful pregnancy journal. I have actually been looking everywhere for one that I liked and couldn't find one. The one she sent me had everything that I was looking for!

I am still harping on Shay to scan the ultrasound pics so I can put them up. I am also still harping on him to work on the damn wedding pictures. Boys!

1 comment:

  1. Dn't mix Cream of Mushroom and grounded hamburger. That was 49 years ago and to this day I cannot stand the smell. I suspect that you will not eat too much chipotle in the future. Tell Shay to get busy on that ultra-sound. I want to see my great-grandchild!!!!

    ReplyDelete