Sunday, March 8, 2009

I spent the weekend in bed

Yep, you read that right. I spent 90% of my weekend relaxing in my bed or on the couch. It was amazing to not have to get up and do ANYTHING! Did not cook, did not answer my phone (for almost 3 days now), did not have to wake up early to take out Sprocket. DID NOTHING

The highlight of the weekend....... Shay cleaned the whole house! Hands down best weekend ever!

I will be much happier when the first trimester is over. I miss having the energy to do stuff, but at the same time, I haven't been able to be lazy like this in forever.

Just thought I would share the lazyness!

Oh, and I feel a lot better. I prefer to not to talk about it anymore as it's now in the past. On to bigger and better things!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited about being a great-grandma and I love your blogs!!! - Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took it easy, and even happier Shay cleaned!!

    ReplyDelete