Sunday, March 29, 2009

Basketball and Babies

I have MSU winning the tourney. Lets just hope that it happens so I can officially beat Shay in our competition!

So, ages ago, Shay and I picked out names that we would want to name our little bunny. We have always liked these names and it was pretty much decided on right away that if it was a girl, she would be called ____________ _________ Goldenberg, and if it was a boy, he would be called _________ __________ Goldenberg. I love both names. Shay is 100% committed to the girls name. However, two nights ago he tells me that he isn't committed to the boy name that we had (and loved).

I took this opportunity to state my case on why we originally loved the boy name to begin with. It didn't win him over. I then proceeded to list names that I loved that he hated. Here is where it got tricky... He is now considering all the names that I originally loved and he hated!!!! I thought I had mood swings!

Thank goodness we have 29 weeks to decide on a name - even though I think we are going to have a girl- so this whole conversation is a waste of time, but that's just me.

Other then the above mentioned wrench, things here are still pretty good. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday - keep fingers crossed that we will be able to hear the heartbeat. I am constantly on Shay's case about scanning the ultrasound pictures from a MONTH AGO.

One day, i hope to go longer then 30 minutes without having to pee. I feel like I spend so much time in the bathroom. I have proceeded to bring books in there with me. What I really need is to call Mom and Dave and see if they can send me one of the 30 crossword puzzle books that mom got Dave for X-mas for passing the time away in the bathroom. That would be awesome. Right now, all I get is Sprocket head banging the door until he lets himself in and then he sniffs around. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment