Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heartburn SUCKS!

You know, I used to think that I only got heartburn when Grandma cooked matzah balls, or roast beef. During those times, Uncle Bryan and I would look at each other and share the Pepcid. It was a real family affair that happened at EVERY family dinner.

Last night I was proven wrong. Heartburn can strike at 4:23am. and with a vengeance! Holly Hell did it burn!!! Thinking back, I am trying to retrace my steps on what the hell I ate! It was the tacos (or the "white people" tacos as it was called at work yesterday. Apparently, the "white people"taco is a taco made with taco seasoning and hamburger meat... not the real tacos that you can get 15 minutes from here in Tijuana.).

I have a new found respect for people who deal with this burning/horrible feeling everyday, or more than once in a lifetime. I hope it doesn't come back. Tonight we are having Burger King because I can't stand the thought of eating anything else. However, I have just found out that McDonalds is now selling the Shamrock Shake- the most amazing shake on the planet! I wonder if I could keep it down???

1 comment: