Sunday, February 22, 2009

Holy Bloat Batman!

Holy Batman do I have bloat!

I am so ready to be able to semi fit into my jeans. Who, at 6 weeks pregnant, can't fit in their jeans!? It makes me so sad. Especially since I just bought them in December.

So far, the places that I cannot eat because they got me close to throwing up (a fear that I have- I would much rather cry and be miserable): Chipotle and Applebee's. Yuck.

For the most part, I have felt pretty good. Cramping is still going on but from everything I have read, its totally normal. Everything is shifting down there to make room for the tadpole.

We are getting closer to that wonderful doctors appt. I might call up there next Monday, just to double check what they are going to do and make sure that I need complete family history (that way I can be prepared).

Yay to be halfway through the first trimester and boooo to cramps/bloat/and general nausea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment