Wednesday, June 3, 2009

20 week survey

How far along? 20 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: around 4lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup - though I try to still fit in my regular clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I like to sleep on my right side. I had read that pregnant women should sleep only on their left side. This is crap. I sleep better (having stolen Shay's side of the bed) on my right side.
Best moment this week: Finding out the sex of the baby
Movement: I got kicked today at work.
Food cravings: pickles, Sprite, ice cream, and the other day Taco Bell.
Gender: ALL PENIS
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Oh, the good ole days!
What I am looking forward to: Calyn's shower and the IA Girls dinner.
Weekly Wisdom: Taco Bell sucks when you eat ALOT of it. Shay bet me I couldn't eat everything that I ordered.... It was alot.... I wanted to prove him wrong - and I did. Now I am paying for it!
Milestones: feeling the first real kick today.

No comments:

Post a Comment