Saturday, April 18, 2009

14 week survey

I know, I am sucking royally on the Blog front. I have just had nothing really exciting to report the last few weeks. I will eventually add a belly picture as soon as I figure out if this bump is "fat" or "baby". I might be ready to post a picture next week. We will see.

In the mean time,


How far along? 14 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Too scared to actually step on the scale - wimp, I know.
Maternity clothes? Definitely pants. I had to use a hair tie to hold my button closed on my regular jeans
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I like to sleep on my right side. I had read that pregnant women should sleep only on their left side. This is crap. I sleep better (having stolen Shay's side of the bed) on my right side.
Best moment this week: Realizing when I walked into the house on Friday, that I didn't have to go to work for 2 more days!
Movement: None so far, but in my head I can picture the baby being a terrific trapeze artist.
Food cravings: pickles, Sprite, ice cream, and the other day Taco Bell.
Gender: I think girl. Shay thinks boy.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Oh, the good ole days!
What I am looking forward to: May 30th - I will officially be half way through the pregnancy.
Weekly Wisdom: Your animals know that something is going on. The past two weeks Sprocket has come up to me and ever so gently rubbed his head back and forth across my stomach.. He knows.
Milestones: Bernedette at work was the first to rub my stomach - and the last. But I still love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment